Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Getting Organized...Starting with my Desktop


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13749031/?claim=vvrqzvc2jhr">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

One of the things that I have become fanatical about at work, is being organized. This is something that only started a couple of years ago when I taught in the self-contained setting. I was responsible for grades K-5, and between the kids, lessons, and various other activities happening...I become CRAZY organized. Every since then, when things start to feel cluttered or chaotic, I start organizing. Color coded everything? Yes please. Labels on everything? Absolutely. That's why I was so excited when I found a post on Pinterest about organizing my desktop.

Without realizing it my computer had become cluttered with photos, projects, and IEP's (every time we print an IEP, it downloads it to the computer.) I was so excited to read this post about how to become better organized. In the article the author shows how to go about making your own cute desktop photo and setting it as your background, so you can become better organized as well.

Luckily, there are some amazing bloggers with some great designs, so it was fun to start creating. I'm a huge fan of chevron, turquoise, and hot pink....and soooooo.....

After reading I was so inspired I immediately made my own. Isn't it cute? I love it! I use it to keep my folders and files organized and easy to find. For me the Print section is especially useful-helps me keep all my case management documents ready to go for meetings! My co-workers are very impressed, so I haven't told them how quick and easy it was to make. Shhhh!


0 comments:

Post a Comment