Pages

Monday, October 26, 2015

#PSLforlife.

Oh. My. Gosh. I love pumpkin spice lattes. Seriously. They just symbolize fall for me. #PSLforlife y'all!


Every year my husband and I host Pumpkinfest, and every year it is just the best thing ever. All of our friends come over, and everyone brings something to eat or drink that is pumpkin flavored. Pumpkin beer, cupcakes, frosting, bread, pudding, pork roast, cookies, pies....I'm sure I'm leaving some out. 


My husband, David, started holding an annual Pumpkinfest 3 years ago, and it has really taken off. Our pumpkin decor has started to really grow! 








We carve pumpkins, eat, and drink. It is amazing and so much fun with all of our friends here in Virginia, who have become like family. Dave and I even had matching Pumpkin t-shirts, but of course we forgot to take a picture. Ugh, epic fail.




A great weekend, with great friends! How do you celebrate fall or Halloween? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment