Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Small Steps Every Day...PANIC!


Is anyone else feeling a little overwhelmed? There have been so many amazing posts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, blogs, and now…Periscope. I don’t even know where to start!


I have an account in each on of these areas but it is a challenge to keep up with each one. I actually took a break for a couple of days to sit back, relax, and create a plan. Just listening to everyone was overwhelming! As a side note, I am loving watching all the Periscope videos!!! Maybe I’ll get some courage and make my own post soon…eeek!

I love creating different activities and social stories for TPT, and I am so jealous of all the people who got to go to Vegas. But how do you all keep yourselves organized and on task? I am struggling and I don’t even have a huge blog or store! I am so impressed by all of you. If you have any tips on how to stay focused and on task, I would LOVE to hear it. Do you all use planners or different apps? I am struggling!


0 comments:

Post a Comment